The third and final panel of the Plug-In Electric Vehicles 2008 conference immediately followed Jay Inslee’s remarks and got right down to the brass tacks. Moderated by Tom Friedman, author of The World Is Flat and foreign affairs columnist for the New York Times, the Federal Policy Towards Plug-In Vehicles panel tackled the thorny topic of the Washington’s role in the electric transportation revolution.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Representative Jay Inslee (D-WA)
Andy Karsner – Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, US Department of Energy
John Podesta – President, Center for American Progress
Sue Tierney – Managing Principal, Analysis Group
Jon Wellinghoff – Commissioner, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
June 22nd, 2008
- Jay Inslee: Plug-In Electric Vehicles 2008
- Plug-In Electric Vehicles: Where Are We Today?
- John Dingell: Plug-In Electric Vehicles 2008
- Imagining the Plug-In Future – Plug-In Electric Vehicles 2008
- Lamar Alexander – Plug-In Electric Vehicles 2008
- 40 MPG Ford F-150?
- The False Hope of Increased Offshore Drilling